I guess that I never felt in that way, 'cause when I think in my new love, it's never like that. I have ever been thinking a lot him, maybe by the month, the year, the feel. And, I don't know. I know that I don't need and I don't have to compare their love but is impossible if I have this ... emotion?
I want a chance, a breath, only for me. I hope that this opportunity will come to me in the next summer, when I go to the university. When I stay far, far away from both.
In other things... I don't know why but I want that he'll knows someone, a girl, of course. And I want that him makes an experience in sex... Jajajaja, I know, is so, so crazy. Sure, I don't want ever to know when, who, or why but I have this... this thing on me. I really want that :$
About me, I want an experience wich a girl, yeaaaap... I want yet. I hope that I met a someone and she will be a beauty experience(:, If the day comes to me, I will hope very excited.
Anyway, more thoughts.
Gracias por leerme♥ >Greey.
I want a chance, a breath, only for me. I hope that this opportunity will come to me in the next summer, when I go to the university. When I stay far, far away from both.
In other things... I don't know why but I want that he'll knows someone, a girl, of course. And I want that him makes an experience in sex... Jajajaja, I know, is so, so crazy. Sure, I don't want ever to know when, who, or why but I have this... this thing on me. I really want that :$
About me, I want an experience wich a girl, yeaaaap... I want yet. I hope that I met a someone and she will be a beauty experience(:, If the day comes to me, I will hope very excited.
Anyway, more thoughts.
Gracias por leerme♥ >Greey.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario