《I want a chance, a breath, only for me.》
And yes, If you're asking, I didn't want to know.
I don't know why continued that conversation, now I'm just... I'm crying but I guess that is a something good. Now I know: you're not mine any more, but, also... I'm not yours any more too. So, of course, you can do whatever you can fucking do. It doesn't matter any more. I wanted that hope... you are part of that life... you are of them. Of she. Of anyone. I don't care. I deserve this. I don't imagine nothing on the future... just, that bathroom, a girl, that fellatio, It makes me sick. Nothing are the same thing. Nothing are the fucking same thing. Do u want this? Now, you have it. I didn't want to know... 😪 .l.
..For this reason.
I don't want anything from you and that, is the most horrible of all.
Gracias por leerme♥ >Greey.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario